not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vanilla Almond Chia Pudding with Blueberries!

My schedule is non-stop, and I have not been nourishing my body accordingly. Yesterday, I made a commitment to fuel my body efficiently and decided to start my busy mornings with a full-power super-food breakfast of chia pudding. This took minutes to prepare and was SO FREAKING GOOD.

2 cups almond milk (I used homemade, which is insanely easy, affordable and much more healthy + tasty than the store bought.)
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon GOOD QUALITY, alcohol free vanilla extract
A generous sprinkle of cinnamon
3 large teaspoons of Xylitol (or other sweetener...)

Mix it up in a mason jar and let it sit (in the fridge) for atleast an hour. It will keep in the fridge for 4 days. Mix it up good and then top with fresh berries!

1 comment:

  1. ohemgeeeeeeeee.
    I love chai pudding.
    Will you teach me how to make almond milk this summer?

    ReplyDelete