not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hasta Luego San Diego!

Ah! I have had the most amazing month in California. I have been smothered in generosity-- having homes, cars, surfboards, yoga studios and so much more at my disposable. I don't even know where to begin with the gratitude that needs to be expressed, but the best part of all, is that there is no gratitude necessary-- my friends there would do it a thousand times over again, without any expectations for reciprocation or gratification. Maybe that's what makes it so special, or what moves me so much. It's the selfless, motive-less kindness.

Last night I headed to San Diego for a "girls afternoon" with Brookie, Sarah and michaela...shopping, yoga and girl talk. Then we all BBQd and said our farewells. My final day was spent in Encinitas with my beautiful friends Rachel, Lauren, and Gray. We lunched, slid some super fun waves at Pipes and then had farewell cocktails at Solace in town. I am boarding my flight now for the east coast with a full heart. This life is so abundant. Thank you California for another nourishing stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment