not all who wander are lost.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Jammmmz

JamDizzle (aka Jammie, JamD, Jamie D'Arc) and I have been friends for a long ass time now. She's one of the tired and true...my "ride or die bitch" bahaha. We have surfed waves all over Central America together, laughed so hard we have wet our pants, shared a few heavy life experiences and enjoyed many a meal together. She's a straight educated-ratchet-gangsta-hood-rat. She's the one responsible for turning me onto HipHop music and she continues educating me to this day. Yesterday we did an epic hike and nourished ourselves with the most delightful breakfast at Beachwood Cafe (almond milk latte, braised kale topped with poached eggs and Harissa, and BACON) before retiring ourselves to a friends roof where we soaked up some sun, sipped Hennessey and listened to HipHop. We always pick up exactly where we left off, and the laughter never stops. Whether we are sliding waves or sipping coffee,whether we are on the east coast or west coast- my time with Jammie is always cherished as a most heart-filling, nourishing laugh-fest. We keep it light, but that's because it runs so deep. Much love for my soul sista who keeps me in check. Holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment