not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I got a big dick!

I love teaching yoga, and I love HipHop...I especially love combining the two. The other day we threw down a full-power vinyasa under the incredibly hot Mexican sun. We were shouting and laughing, twerking and "holla'ing" and just having a hell of a good time. At one point in the vinyasa I told everyone to channel their inner gangsta and as they moved into a backbend to shout some hip-hop-holla-bullshit-nonsense. For some reason, "I GOT A BIG DICK!!" came out of my mouth! Bahahaha. We all erupted in laughter. Earlier in the day I had been feeling a bit defeated, but the flow and the tunes pumped me up and I felt empowered once again-- and apparently, if I was some badass hip hopper, I felt that that was something that would come out of my mouth. I have never laughed so hard in a HipHop class before, and I was grateful for the ludicrous, totally ridiculous, incredibly sweaty and intense flow.


Cailin Callahan
www.cailincallahan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment