not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Graduation Time!

We celebrated our graduation last night!! Several weeks of diving deep has come to an end. I'm so grateful for the experience and for all of those that were on the journey with me! I am no longer teaching at the Zen Den but this summer I can be found teaching at Grace and Glory (Northfield), YogaDog (Linwood), Dragonfly (swainton), ItsWell (north wildwood) and Balance (cape may) as well as my beloved 41st street beach in OC. I'll be teaching only a few regular classes, but will be focusing on workshops and intensive-themed-6-week-series'. If you're interested in participating in my teacher training and SOUL EXPLORATION, I will be leading one (along with the amazing goddesses Pepper Monroe and Sarra Kaufman) JANUARY 25th - FEBRUARY 22nd in Todos Santos Baja, Mexico!!! I'll be posting my summer schedule up here soon, so stay posted!! I'll be teaching in Encinitas, California for a few weeks in May, a small yoga intensive in Fort Lauderdale the last weekend in May, and then several workshops at Shakti Yoga in Key West the first two weeks of June. Also, two spots came up in my ITALY RETREAT June 15th-21st and there's still room on my MEXICO retreat over Easter (April 20-25). If you have any questions, inquiries or would like to host a workshop at your studio shoot me a message! cailin@goldenbuddhayoga.com Namaste my beautiful friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment