not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

GOLDEN BUDDHA YOGA.

Most of you are aware, but for those of you that aren't- IM GOLDEN BUDDHA YOGA. I started "branding" (that seems like an ugly word, but it is what it is) myself in an attempt to bring together my global community under one umbrella. I have stopped allowing fear to make decisions for me and I'm shitting myself as I make a huge transition. I won't be spending much time in Jersey anymore, but instead will be focusing on an international studio. I spent a bunch of money on a website, so please take a moment to check it out and if you don't mind share it with a friend (via fb, email or insta!). It's scary to move into your big dreams, but I'm incredibly excited to take that risk and dive into my Sva Dharma. www.goldenbuddhayoga.com has information about my teacher trainings, retreats and workshops. The site is still in its early stages, so keep checking back. What I'll be adding....
-a place to share with the rest of those Golden Boo's out there
-videos of (me) : flows, meditations and bits of inspiration
-recipes
-golden buddha merch

Hooray!!! Thank you to all of my Golden Boo's for the love and support! I carry you all in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment