not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Always, All Ways.

Thank God for great friends that keep us in check!! Last night I talked to Julia, and this morning with Kelly and Bridget....my three best friends. All of them know me inside and out, and it was so great to check in with them about where I'm at and where I hope to go. I get anxious some times about what's next, and Kell's response was perfect, "What do u really NEED to live?? Not much. So who gives a fuck. Go balls out. Worst case you know you can come home and massage, cook, teach, surf anyway." Duh. Well said. Fear...gone. But it was the end of our conversation that really hit home. She said "God is with you always. All ways." Amen sista. And on that note I'm going to begin my powerful and amazing day...!

No comments:

Post a Comment