not all who wander are lost.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Goddess Goodness.

Holy good god almighty, I am surrounded by goddess goodness and it has me overflowing with love! 

If you look up "goddess" in the Meriam-Webster dictionary, you get a pretty generic definition. I much prefer the one listed on Urban Dictionary....

1. Goddess
1. Any sort of Goddeity, or anything that is worshipped and is female.

2 A woman who is so beautiful, brilliant, and wholesome that she is simply not like any other women on Earth and therefore possesses some sort of uncommon spiritual element that while is cannot be solidly defined it is clearly present. 

And now you have somewhat of an idea about what I'm working with. We have 16 trainees in this 200hour training, and they are ALL beautiful, ALL brilliant and ALL wholesome...ALL possessing a profound spiritual element that cannot be put into words. I love teaching them, and I love the lessons that I am learning from them as well. I have nothing against men...I love men! Ha! But it is such a unique energy to just be surrounded by powerful and amazing females, each of whom have something totally different and unique to offer to the group. 

The other night was our Christmas potluck which was obviously a ton of fun....yet it was taken to the next level when we took the party to Clancys Bar in somers point. All of the girls joined me in drinking club soda, enjoying an evening of sober fun. We danced, aw sweet lawd, did we dance! Again, each of us had our own style of moving and grooving, and it was so beautiful to watch. We all moved, driven by the rhythm within, as if no one was watching - with smiles from ear to ear (and sweat dripping down our blouses). 

I am so grateful for this goddess goodness in which I'm existing and teaching. 
I am so grateful for the sacred movement and expression of dance. 
I am so grateful for this beautiful day and for each moment it gifts me. 

Aho! 




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment