not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Italia.

Yesterday I gave five massages and taught two yoga classes. In between were some massive Italian feasts and I managed to sleep a few hours before waking up to give my first massage of the day at 7am! The (amazing) people on this retreat cannot get enough of my classes and my bodywork, which makes my heart so happy! I've said in the past, it's not "hard work" it's "heart work". Amen. This is SUCH a fun group and I cannot express all of the gratitude that I have for Nina...she's such a spectacular person to work with and play with...I so look forward to our future projects (there's a lot of them, so keep your ears open).

Also, meet Stella- she's the resident horse, who just strolls around looking for a nuzzle every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment