not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Crazy for Kale.

I was cruising on InstaGram yesterday and found this under #kale tags. I couldnt help but to crack up. Dream man, with Dream "flowers".
I have been crazy for kale lately! I've always loved it, but recently I've gotten very creative with it as I've had to get creative to cater to all of the limitations on this candida diet. This morning I had a smoothie for breakfast...

  • Kefir
  • Water
  • Small handful blueberries
  • A few almonds (soaked and peeled!)
  • Cinnamon
  • Small sprinkle of stevia
  • And a huge handful of kale!
It was full power and delicious fuel to get me through the two classes I had.

Then for lunch I'd prepared some sautéed kale that I simply did in a skillet with some toasted sesame oil, uemboshi plum paste (a little goes a LONG way), a touch of salt and a sprinkle of some sesame seeds. SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD...and so good for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment