not all who wander are lost.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Yoga, Presents and Green Smoothies.

kellys gift for me....a "lets fucking reminisce" photo album!
krissy e in a perfect bind.
manipura chakra!!!
kellys scorpion variation
driving and drinking green smoothies, going from one job to another and getting ready for a surf!
To say that I love my job would be an understatement. I am truly truly grateful to be able to support myself by doing what I *love*. It has been wonderful to come home and be able to flow right back into the rhythm of summer. This morning I taught two classes, one in Avalon and one in OC, and both were full of familiar smiling faces. Between classes I stopped home to blend up a super power kale smoothie and to grab my longboard- and then it was off to OC. I was received with hugs and presents (thank you Kelly for the hysterical photo album, and damn you Diane for those delicious chocolate caramels!!). Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment