not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Peacock Power Animal

I have been wondering for a few years about what my Spirit Animal, or "Power Animal" was. I kept being told that one day I would 'just know'. Well, I think I figured out what it was...a peacock (or shall I say "peahen" -- which is a female peacock). After reading about it I feel that it is the appropriate fit. I feel so blessed for this discovery and for my encounter the other day! 


Peacock/Peahen's Gifts Include - all aspects of beauty, wholeness, ability to see into the past, present, and future, immortality, dignity, rising out of ashes, self-confidence, watchfulness, immortality. 

The peacocks feathers are meaningful to those with this power animal, for they also have an association with resurrection, rising out of the ashes. They can help us shed the old feathers of the past and to take back the true beauty of our individuality. This increases self-respect and confidence. . The eyes on the peacocks feathers represent their ability to see into the past, present and future and can teach those with this power animal how to stir their clairvoyant gifts. The cycle of birth, death and resurrection (rebirth) is a whole. This relates to valuing all aspects of this cycle, and to have faith that we never truly die. 

Those with this totem often gain recognition for their talents and have the potential to be prominent leaders in their chosen field. 

Peacock's Wisdom Includes:
Active Service
Happiness
Joy
Wisdom and Vision
Ostentatious
Confidence
Self-esteem
Spiritual Abundance
Dignity and Beauty
Being Protective and Powerful
Watchfulness
Magic
Generosity
Graciousness
Luxury
Wholeness









No comments:

Post a Comment