not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rainy Days and Palm Readings.

My brain hurt after a long morning with Mooji and a marathon evening with my reiki teacher. So I took the morning off to digest all that I've been taking in. It was pouring rain so after my morning flow and lots of tea I set up camp in the bookshop and bought MORE BOOKS. I now have a full blown library, and will need to leave all of my clothes to make room in my backpack! I also bought an Indian Tarot set. I was totally sold when the one I picked was "the Sun"...(this'll be another blog of its own. Been struggling with the concept of God and the closest I can identify is the sun, so I've become a bit obsessed with learning about the Surya lately). I braved the torrential downpour to have a meal at Ganesha, and both John and Gary were there. John had the best rain-getup, and gentleman umbrella...and Gary was doing palm readings. He has been studying it here, and let me tell you it's pretty fresking amazing! So books, food, rain and palm readings filled my day, and then reiki filled my night. Another blessed day in Rishikesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment