not all who wander are lost.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Graduation Day.

Today was (bittersweet) graduation day. We cried, we cleansed, we laughed, we hugged, we sang. As we were each being called up to pay our respects to our teachers (one by one) and get our certificates, I started singing the Kundalini mantra:

"May the long time sun shine upon you, All love surround you, And the pure pure light within you, guide your way home". I sang it straight through for a half hour, and my heart tripled in size as I sang it out. I was literally bursting with love. After I sang it solo for a bit several people chimed in and as each person came up they were serenaded with this sweet song. Look up Snatam Kaur's version of this...it's so beautiful.

We chanted Aum Gung Ganapataye Namaha for about a half hour as we took turns throwing our intentions into the puja (fire): the intention of getting rid of whatever is standing in our way.

Today I feel powerful and amazing, and so grateful for all of the beautiful memories made, lessons learned, and life-long friendships I have been absorbed into. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment