not all who wander are lost.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Random Acts of Affection.

With That Moon Language


Admit something: 

Everyone you see, you say to them, 
"Love me."

Of course you do not do this out loud, 
Otherwise,
Someone would call the cops.

Still though, think about this, 
This great pull in us 
To connect. 

Why not become the one 
Who lives with a full moon in each eye 
That is always saying, 

With that sweet moon
Language, 

What every other eye in this world 
is dying to 
hear.


-Hafiz




I came home to several random acts of affection. There was a beautiful card from Luther and Adena offering up love and support for our loss, there was a beautiful little message in a box from Julisa out in Oregon, and a text from Brianna -- a candid photo of my Mom and I dancing, with the message "I miss your butt!!!!!!! Woman you have one sexy motherfucking ass. Hahaha. No joke, I miss you girl. Come back. Love you."

Big booty shaking with my Mom in Lizs living room.
A beautifully painted, hollow egg....
...containing a beautiful message, from my darling Julisa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment