not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Brookie.

Johnny and me Showing off our Brooke goodies :)

Johnny DiGenni and I met up at the Dead Dog tonight for their epic taco night. He sipped Dos Equis and I sipped club soda, and we each housed 3 tacos. Half way through our meal I commented on his sweeeeet "biker" tshirt (Johnny bought a motorcycle and has become quite the biker dude, accessories too *nerd*). He responded that Brooke had bought it for him when he had gotten his new bike. It just so happened that I was wearing bright blue Beyond Yoga pants that Brookie had bought for me earlier this week. Boom. Brooke- we love you, thank you for keeping us 'hip' and in the coolest digs.

Yet another amazing night at my beloved Dead Dog, with one of my most favorite people in the world, sipping ice cold and delicious club sodas in my super amazing yoga pants, from another one of my most favorite people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment