not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Santoris Savings.

When I'm happy...I cook.
When I'm sad...I cook.
When I'm anxious...I cook.
When I'm complacent...I cook.

You get where I'm going with this right...? I'm also on a budget, which is why Santori's produce in somers point is my most favorite place to shop. Today I got two ginormous boxes of produce for $63.25. Apples, oranges, beets, kale, carrots, squash, peppers, sprouts, broccoli, leeks, cauliflower, ginger, cabbage, cucumbers and oh-so-much-more for $63.25!!!!!! The produce boxes took up almost my whole trunk. Now that it's fall and I'm slowing down, prepare yourself for some awesome new recipes...I'm ready to juice and cook and create!!

1 comment:

  1. i am VERY excited to hear some of your recipes! I am leaning to a more and more veggie based diet because my 9 yo daughter would rather eat veggies than just about anything else. Bring it on girl.

    ReplyDelete