not all who wander are lost.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

Today I went to movies with my Dad and my friends Kaitlin + Becky to see SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN. It was ammmazing, I loved every bit of it. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but I enjoyed that about it. So far I've heard from a few people that said it wasn't good - but those are the people who like sappy, depressing independent films that have very little talking and very awesome soundtracks. The special effects in Snow White were amazing, I love Kristen Stewart (<3 bella), and the Huntsman, Chris Helmsworth, is just B.E.A-utiful. 

Thank you Mr. + Mrs. Helmsworth for your beautiful beauties: Liam (who is "Gale" in Hunger Games, and Chris "Huntsman")
Charlize Theron was a badass, totally scary queen for sure. 
From now on my type is no longer "pirates", instead....I'm looking for a dirty "huntsman".....
When an arrow was shot at this sacred animal, the audience gasped and Dad shouted "YEAH!!!". Kill em and Eat em. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment