not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Schedules



Yesterday was my last class at Surfside Fitness in Avalon. I was fired after class, which I pretty much saw coming. I've had a million different jobs: nannying, yoga, music, surf lessons, waitressing, cleaning, massage, catering...and this is my first time ever being 'terminated'. Considering the terms, I gotta say that I'm okay with it - but I will say that I am going to miss my AVALON COMMUNITY very very much. Fortunately Arianne Green, my boss at the Zen Den, is amazing, supportive, appreciative and generous. She has opened a studio in Ocean City (9th + Asbury) and has given me my pick of classes. I'll be teaching there on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings {the schedule begins on Memorial Day Weekend}. Also, this will be my 4th year teaching yoga on the beach @ 41st street. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays I'll be doing a 7-8am all levels flow for $10 donation {beginning in June - sunday June 3rd}.  I will only be teaching two YIN classes this summer and they will both be on Wednesday night. Wednesdays 5:30pm - 6:45pm I'll be teaching a yin flow at the Zen Den in Margate and later at 7:45pm I'll be teaching a yin class at Living Well CrossFit Center.

I am really looking forward to the summer ahead -- it is going to be a good one: filled with music, beach, fishing, yoga and friends. Thank you to the outstanding community in Avalon who came out all Fall, Winter, and Spring to support me and to join in on the beauty of yoga. My apologies that I won't be in town this summer- but I'll see you in Ocean City and then come Fall 2012 I'll be back in Avalon!!

Namaste!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment