not all who wander are lost.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Big Sur 2

After a long day in the RV, none of us were up for a proper hike, so instead we did a little jaunt down to the beach. We hiked down a long path, under an old tunnel, and climbed up some steep rocks...and that's just where the fun began! I would have taken pictures of the dangerous and totally insane climb that we did, but I was so paralyzed with fear that all I could think about was my next step. We found an insane cave and saw two humpback whales that were less than a hundred feet away!! None of us have EVER seen whales that close before, or that close to shore. It was a truly magical moment. It took a few hours for my heartbeat to come back down, but it was well worth the magnificent experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment