not all who wander are lost.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning.

First of all, let me begin with an apology. I've had the intention to blog every day, but my iPhone isn't letting me email my photos!!!! I was hoping to get up to the Apple store yesterday or today - but the weather was just too nice, so I opted to hang outside and home and work in the garden instead. Anywho - hopefully that will be remedied later this week.

And now for the news: it's time for a Spring Cleaning. My body has been working so hard for me lately, and I've decided to reward it with a cleanse. Day 1 (today) and Day 2 will be preparation...just fruits and veggies. Then a full week of juice, before a week of vegan and then back to vegetarian (and meat from my parents kills). No caffeine, no alcohol. Lots of herbal tea, senna tea, and fresh made vegetable juices. Supplements, hot ginger water with lemon and water water water.


Spring has sprung...enjoy the sunshine everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment