not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kripalu Kundalini and Friends.

Today finished up my Kundalini immersion with Daniel Orlansky here at the Kripalu Yoga Center in Massachusetts. I don't have a ton of experience with this powerful, breath-based form of yoga...but this weekend has left me invigorated and inspired. I'm so excited to bring it home to share with my family, friends and fellow yogis! I was fortunate enough to be in a class
with some amazing individuals...a specific few with whom I really connected. Army John will definitely be getting a visit next time I'm down in DC, and I'll be sure to make a special trip to Mahwah just to see Suz (who gifted me a GORGEOUS hand knitted scarf that she made!!!!!). Boston is in the cards as well, because I'm planning to head to Daniels studio for an amazing Thai Yoga Massage certification that will be there. He has generously offered me up a place to stay, which as you all well know I will fully take him up on! So that's all for now- just a little update on the latest an greatest happenings. I'll post some basic Kundalini Kriyas once I get home, but for now I'm going to sign off and enjoy my tea, the beautiful view and my post-Sauna high. Sat Nam.

Maria, Me, Alan, Daniel, Suzanne, and John.

Suz and the BEAUTIFUL scarf that she knitted and gifted me!

Army John and I...one final farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment