not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FOOD!!!

Whenever I take Dad on an errand (bloodwork, physical therapy) we head to Dino's Diner afterwards. He gets: pancakes, scrapple, fried eggs, chocolate milk and coffee. I have been a creature of habit- enjoying the asparagus, spinach and broccoli omelette. With a side of bacon and rye toast, of course. In more food news...after yoga the other day I headed to my friend Brian's house for dinner. He whipped up an epic spread...starting with roasted tomatoes (topped with fresh basil, parm regg, salt and pepp and then topped with a balsamic reducation). Next up were jalapeños stuffed with ground meat and sausage- roasted with homemade tomato sauce. For dinner was a cooked-to-perfection pork loin, served with Asian teriyaki vegetables. Thank god I've been doing lots of yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment