not all who wander are lost.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Holy Shit-Balls.

Yep, I just said "holy shit balls". Julisa is my only friend that not only has a potty mouth like I do-- oh no, she takes it even further. Her creative cuss words were contagious, and before I knew it I was saying things like "shit balls", and "shit fuck", "balls" and so many more ball-shit-and Fbomb variations. Mom, I know that this doesn't excite you so I'll try to keep my truck-driver-mouth to myself when I get home. Anywho- last night J-Ngan made the best meal that I've ever had in all my life. Unfortunately (for you) the recipe is top secret-- if we told you we'd have to kill ya! It was so sublime, so spectacular - that the only thing that I could think to say was "Holy Shit Balls". I think that I said it about 10times during dinner. It was so SO so SOOOO delicious. The ingredient that I think really added a ton of complexity (as well as down-right-deliciousness) to the meal was the sour pickled mustard greens that Janice incorporated. Outstanding. The pickled greens reminded me of the fermented spring onions that I ate in Laos. So yummy! Thanks again to the oh-so-wonderful Janice for making an out-of-this-world meal. Holy Shit-Balls!

Just SOME of the ingredients that went into this dinner...

Pickled Sour Mustard Greens...SOOO good!

Chef J-Ngan...holdin' it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment