not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

AJW.

Andy Welker and I became great friends more than 8 years ago. We met on 42nd street in Sea Isle City, and I have thanked the heavens above many many times over the years for the love, support and inspiration that he has given me. We are as different as they come- but for some reason we fit together seamlessly. Though he works 30 hours a day, 8 days a week in Texas, he found 28 hours to come visit. It was a marathon visit that's for sure-- cramming 4 meals and lots of fun into our limited time together- but it was just what the doctor ordered. I got my dose of AJW, and I'm already planning my next fix-- a visit to Dallas sometime in the upcoming months. Thank God for good friends.


Andy's achilles has been bothering him, so we offered him one of Dad's many artisanal canes as a joke! Here's him and Momma modeling them...

AJW and Dad....having a hug and a laugh now - but when these two get out on the water, watch out -- world domination fishing tournaments begin....

Crabs! Ugh. This was a full day adventure trying to find Welk some crabs to bring up for his family in PA...

No comments:

Post a Comment