not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mooch's Mummas Hot Artichoke Dip

Mel, Mooch and Amber.

I met Monica, also know as "Mooch" to her friends, during my first week in Cambodia. We met at a cooking class in Siem Reap, and she invited me along to tour the temples (Angkor Wat) with her and her girlfriends. Monica is from Australia and despite the distance we keep in touch and she regularly reads my blog. In response to my healthy artichoke dip, she sent along her mothers (not so healthy) artichoke dip recipe!! Though I do try to eat healthy, it's fun to splurge now and again. This dip is DEFINITELY worth the splurge!! Thanks for sharing it Mooch!


Mooch's Mumma's Hot Artichoke Dip - low cholesterol & low-cal... NOT!!

Ingredients:

2 cans artichoke hearts

1 ½ cups mayonnaise

2 cups shredded (or grated) mozarella cheese

2 cups grated parmesan cheese

1 large onion, chopped

Method:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Put into a lightly greased casserole dish (about 20 x 30cm)
- Bake uncovered at 200 deg for 30 minutes
- Serve hot with crackers – and serviettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment