not all who wander are lost.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Birdie Love.

My darling dearest Janice, aka Dr.J, from Seattle sent along a little gift for me with Jules. She sent me the most epic sunglasses ever (she owns a pair and I've probably complimented her about them a hundred thousand times), along with three little hand knit birdies. Yes, Janice knitted them herself. Yes, I agree- she is super badass. I know, I know- I'm lucky to have such a great friend. Anyways- the birdies that she knit are me, my mom and my dad :). I put them on my meditation altar, which is filled with things that I love and from those that I love. So now I've added the family of birds- made with love by someone I care about, representing those I can't live without. Thanks Janice. You're the bestest.

No comments:

Post a Comment