not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God Bless Fresh for Less.

I went to the produce market around the corner today to stock up on fruits and veggies. FRESH FOR LESS is located on Sea Isle Blvd, next to the WaWa. The owner and the employees are some of the sweetest people I've ever met, and I almost lost it this morning when I went to pay. They know about Dad (mom is in there CONSTANTLY stocking up on produce to juice), and when I was checking out the girl said to me...

"You know, you don't have to come and pick these up. You just give us a list and my boss or I would be more than happy to drop it off at your house. Whatever you need-- don't hesitate to ask. We would love to help any way that we can."

Bah! The kindness of strangers always moves me. I sniffled, smiled, slid on my shades, said thank you and was out the door. Deep breath in, deep breath out. So now that I'm home and I've collected myself, I wanted to make a request. If anyone lives around this area (seaville/sea isle) to please support these people and shop at Fresh for Less. They are some fine human beings (and the produce they sell is pretty dang delicious)!

No comments:

Post a Comment