not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mazzy Surfboards


Introducing....Mazzy Surfboards. Beautiful, hand crafted longboards for women. Yours truly will be their ambassador, yeeeeewww!!! And not only that, they got ahold of me while their logo design was still in shambles, so I'm also their graphic designer. Here's the logos that I came up with, and our final choice. Stoked to be a part of this awesome new company -- from riding for them, to designing for them. I'll keep you all posted....




3 comments:

  1. how fitting, my daughter is named Mazzy and we live in hawaii...she needs ones <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we live on the shores of oahu, our daughter Mazzy needs one of your boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fitting, my daughter is named Mazzy and we live in hawaii...she needs ones <3

    ReplyDelete