not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana

Yesterday in Michelle's class I was super limited because my Lymes was flaring up. The cold weather is definitely not kind to my joints, and after walking around NYC the past week my knees were totally shot. For some reason I decided to try to get into a full one-legged king pigeon, something that I have only ever been able to do once with the physical assitance of Katie Brauer {out in Encinitas}. Don't know what came over me in class yesterday, but I just went for it, and boom. Did it. Touched my head to my toes. Yay me! In this photo I had a block half-supporting my bum, but I removed it and surprise, was able to do it again! Thanks to Michelle for another amazing class, and for filling me up with the confidence necessary to explore new poses!

Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana, or one-legged king pigeon

1 comment:

  1. love it, your're so hot. i can't wait to see you in 26 days! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete