not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Best.


There is nothing better than...

...a ripe avocado,

...my first cup of perfectly constructed coffee in the morning,

...an ice cold beer on a hot day,

...and Grizzly Bears' song "While You Wait For The Others".


If I'm not blaring it out of my speakers, or through my ipod, then I'm simply singing it in my head...and aloud. So good, so good, so good. Download - not now, right now. Other songs that have been on repeat:
  • Bon Iver + St. Vincent - Roslyn
  • Edward Sharpe + The Magnetic Zeroes - Home
  • Bon Iver - Re: stacks
  • Black Dub - I Believe In You
  • Sharon Jones + The Dap Kings - Inspiration Information
  • Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
  • Bonobo - Stay The Same
  • Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment