not all who wander are lost.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Yoga, Yurt and Ojai Valley!

I finally went through my Inbox and cleared out 4 years worth of emails! While I was scanning through though I found some inspiring letters and funny photos. The photo above is of me @ my beloved YURT in Encinitas, CA. The Yurt was such a magical place for me...and it's where I met some of the most amazing people that I've ever encountered. This photo was in Katie Brauer's class...a physically, emotionally and spiritually intense class. At the end she passed around these little cards: I got "Perfect Timing" and Erin got "There's Nothing To Worry About". Love it. I'm heading out at the crack of dawn tomorrow for Ojai Valley, California. I'll be at the Crib for a 4 day Yoga Retreat. I will be doing a full day immersion with Paul Crandell and then 3 full days with Noah Maze, Sean Johnson, Uma Goswami, and JJ Gormley!!

If you want to check it out:
http://www.lulubandhas.com/yoga/

No comments:

Post a Comment