not all who wander are lost.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bon Iver.



BON IVER
aka
Justin Vernon

Love. Love. Love. Love. Music has a way of finding you when you need it. The perfect song for the moment. Well...maybe it took me so long to discover Twilight because my life wasn't yet ready for the brilliance of musician Bon Iver. I heard his haunting song "Roslyn" while watching the second Twilight installment, New Moon. As soon as the song came on I was hooked, and Julisa yelped "OH MY GOD. Bon Iver. LOVE him!!". Well, so did I. My obsessive behavior lately is now split between watching the first and second Twilight movies on repeat and sitting in my room listening to Bon Iver songs on youtube...over and over and over. There are two songs that battle for the #1 spot in my heart: "Roslyn" + "Skinny Love". So perfect. Other favorites are "Flume", "For Emma", and "Blindsided". Bon Iver: sexy and haunting and wholesome. If it's not in your iTunes library, it needs to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment