not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Raider's of the Seven Seas


Raider's of the Seven Seas, released in 1953, starring John Payne and Donna Reed. Amazing. Feeling completely run down and felt that some good ol' fashioned R&R would be good, log some couch time and actually watch some TV!! As I was flipping through the channels I realized that though I haven't been watching TV, I haven't missed much of anything - that was until I got to channel 250. Classic movies. And lemme tell you, I'm hooked. I haven't been too impressed with any movies that have been coming out of HOllywood lately, but these classics are amazing. What can I say I'm a sucker for some old fashioned chivalry and romance. I look forward to watching more of them, especially ones with John Payne!

No comments:

Post a Comment