not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yoga: Summer Schedule 2010



I can't really think of a better way to start your day than to start with YOGA! Lucky for all of you I am teaching 5 mornings a week. I'm teaching in Somers Point on the bay Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Monday is at 8am, Wednesday at 6:15am, and Friday @ 7am. These classes will begin this coming Monday, June 7th. The Tuesday + Sunday classes on the beach in Ocean City (41st street) won't begin until the following week. Classes are $10per person, which is quite a deal! Right now the OC Community Center bumped up their price to $12 per class for nonmembers, and local studios charge $15+. Class is just over an hour long and I promise that you will leave feeling better mentally, physically and spiritually. Any questions? Call my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment