not all who wander are lost.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Sun Keeps Rising...

India.
Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Yoga Alliance Registered: Kailash Tribal School of Yoga and Healing.
200hr Yoga Teacher Training @ Kailash Tribal School of Yoga and Healing.
November 2010.

I'm so excited, I could burst. Found some people on Facebook who attended the most recent YTTC at Kailash under Yogi Sivadas. One girl has been extremely helpful, answering any questions that I have and offering up stories of her own personal experiences. She keeps a blog which has been so much fun to read as well as being a wealth of information concerning my upcoming trip to India. You should definitely check it out:


www.briogusto.wordpress.com

bri·o (brē'ō) n. quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous ||| gus·to (gŭs'tō) n. vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment |||

bri·o gus·to: living life with spirit, enthusiasm and vigor <3

Darryn's blog is chock full o' wisdom and I really enjoyed her one blog entry ending with this bit of wisdom:

"No matter what happens, the sun keeps rising. You can climb a mountain, bake a cake, get in a fight, eat a beatle, lose your passport - no matter what you do, the sun will continue to rise. There is something completely liberating in acknowledging that reality.

Enjoy the sun as it rises for you, every day, just as it does for me..."

namaste.

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning a trip to do my training at the Kailash Tribal school. Super excited!! I'd love to tea Darry's blog bit it seems that it's set to private?

    ReplyDelete