not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ramblin'

I just realized that almost every post recently has been about food + recipes. And then I realized that I have a definite trend in my ramblings on the blog:

Summer:
The blogs are not as frequent as the other seasons, and range from ramblings of food, family, WORK, surf, community, and yoga.

Fall:
Lots of ramblings about food and family: I finally have some free time from work so I am either fishing with my Dad, hanging at my parents house, or one of my favorite things --- GOING OUT TO DINNER! Fall's posts have tons of my self-proclaimed "Restaurant Reviews"! Ha.

Winter:
Travel, Travel, Travel and More Travel. Daily blogs from Costa Rica and then the ridiculous ramblings of my gypsy travels through here, there and everywhere. This year it was Ecuador, Galapagos, Panama, Mexico, and now California. Recipes are far and few between during the wintertime posts.

Spring:
RECIPES. I haven't gone back to work full time, the weather is beautiful, delicious fruits and veggies are everywhere - and all I want to do is eat food, create food, and dream about food.

So there you have it. If you want recipes, now's the time! If you want fun travel stories, go back into posts from this Winter. If you need a good recommedation for a restaurant in South Jersey or Philadelphia - check out the Fall blogs. And if a good ol' fashioned ramble is what you want to read - no worries...Summer is right around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment