not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

CINCO DE MAYO

Erin Rath, Erin Williams, Shelby, Ali, Me, Goldy, Kyle and Alisa.


CINCO DE MAYO
....Encinitas Style!

Wow. Way too much fun. So much fun that right now I feel like I'm dying. A gallon of water, several advil, a cup of coffee and some orange juice -- I think I need bacon, and....a cupcake. Soak up the tequila. Christ. I woke up the morning of Cinco de Mayo in my new casa -- Casa de Ali Dodge. I have my own room with a comfy bed, and though I was sad to leave Lenny's - it's nice to be living with a lady. Erin came over for coffee in the new casa and then we spent the day lounging and soaking up some sun. I made us a delicious Orange + Avocado salad for lunch and then we went and bought some goodies @ Seaside Market {the BEST supermarket EVER} for our dinner party. Ali made some cabbage salad, Blair made spicy beans, and I cooked up some delicious fish for our fish tacos. It was a feast! Ladies only -- and we had way too much fun. Food, booze, laughing and mini-dance-party and then Goldy came to pick us up and bring us to the Saloon. Well, we stopped off for a margarita first and that was a bad idea. Too much to drink, tons of crazy dancing @ the Saloon {thanks to Dazzie the DJ} and then I was asleep by midnight. Feeling rotten now, but I have a smile on my face and I'm getting ready for a surf. Let the good times roll...




No comments:

Post a Comment