not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Casa de Gray.


Casa de Gray:

Utopia : an imaginary and indefinitely remote place
Oasis : something that provides refuge, relief, or pleasant contrast
Shangri-La : a remote beautiful imaginary place where life approaches perfection
*Arcadia : a region or scene of simple pleasure and quiet


Nap time @ Gray's.

I've been in California just under 3 weeks, and I have had so many magical experiences. Most of these outstanding memories are at Grays house. It's a place where I can be %110 myself, which is... elating. Goofy, sensitive, passionate, a touch of crazy...all of it. I can be every bit of me. The people that I've met at Grays house have made me a better person. They are artists or musicians or surfers or all of the above....but no matter what, we all have one thing in common: passion for life. I hope that everyone has a Casa de Gray in their lives - a safe place, a cozy place, a place of good food and good people and good conversations.

Checkin out the Circus Van.
Lila + her Circus Van full of homemade handmade costumes.

Gray + Erin, Biking to the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment