not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You Can't Have a PLAN in Costa Rica...but You Can Have a BEER.

Been having a good time in the house. I can't stress enough what a sweet place that Brian got - and how stoked I am on Ben paying for all the food, just letting me cook up whatever I want. It's like a mini bed and breakfast....and I think that I'm pretty good at it and that this is my calling in life. Surfed Camaronal today -- got ripped again by Ben and Brian for being a "BD"..."Barrel Dodger". Ha. Still, got some super fun waves and Nate got them on film. Woohooo. I am supposed to leave tomorrow after our morning surf. This was the plan. But...the problem is that we are in Costa Rica, and in Costa Rica you cannot have a plan. Waves should stay this way - small and fun...and their friend Johnny, who is opening a sushi restaurant, is coming over tomorrow and making sushi for all of us...IF I decide to stick around. The holdup is my yoga lesson on Thursday morning. I hate to let down my students, so I'm going to try and find a balance. Hmmmm -- I will make my decision tomorrow after the surf.

Pura Vida.

3 comments:

  1. pura vida princess, god i wish i was there with you.....love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto paul callahan....xoxox julisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have a beer?....Pablo

    ReplyDelete