not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mini update.

Had some of the crew over last night for a Greek Feast...MmMmMm good. This morning had Pat, Maria and Adam over for a "test" yoga class. Well, all went pretty great and I think that I'm going to start holding class twice a week. Pretty sick right now, still fighting off snot and a fever...slept for 5 hours this afternoon! BAH. Trying to get it together and get healthy...high season is right around the corner. Tonight is the Full Moon Party @ LowTide Lounge and tomorrow is MIKEY'S BIRTHDAY!! I'm going to bake him a key lime pie...MmmMm. God, I love food.

Going to sign up for some SPANISH LESSONS...enroll in school or private lessons, so for all of you people in Costa Rica - if you have any recommendations, fire them at me!

3 comments:

  1. De Boyz from Texas wish Legend all de best and Happy Birthday.....Wish we were there for de party see you'll in 25 days.....Tio Pelon

    ReplyDelete