not all who wander are lost.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Cold Weather, Hot Chocolate



After a day of traveling I am now sitting in Miami International Airport...ALMOST to my final destination, filthy Philadelphia. It's chilly here, yep - even in Miami! But I gotta say, I was thankful for the chilly weather - if only for a few minutes - so that I could enjoy a $3 Starbucks Hot Chocolate. Damn...deliciouso! It's little things like hot chocolate that I appreciate about being home, because hot chocolate in hot weather just isn't the same. Also, as much as I've been trying to get into the Christmas "Spirit" in Costa, it's difficult while you are wearing a bathingsuit and sweating all day. Sure, Tico's decorate with christmas lights and festive christmas trees - but nothing puts me more into the holiday mood than my parents house on the holidays - it looks like ol' saint nick just threw up christmas all over the place! Top to bottom! Christmas lights, christmas music, and christmas decorations galor. Did I mention that my ma makes egg nog that has so much booze in it that it will literally put hair on your chest and fur on your tongue?! Soooo goood. So... Ho Ho Ho, I think that I'm going to enjoy being home for the holidays. Extra hot chocolate...MmMmM.

No comments:

Post a Comment