not all who wander are lost.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Doctor

Goddamnit. For as healthy as I eat, the supplements I take, and all the yoga that I do you would think that I'd have an infinite clean-bill of health. So you'd think. Atleast this time it was nothing serious (like when I was stranded in the Amazon), but we are back on Tico Time - and that means that you wait...and wait....and wait. Anyways, one hour and a hundred dollars later (we aren't in Ecuador anymore) I had my prescription in hand, was fully drenched in sweat, and headed back to Esterillos. Oh, it's not just me that's broken, the carborator on the Land Cruiser needs some TLC...aka it needs to be rebuilt. Not too worry, I have the only brand of car in Costa Rica that is easily fixed.

Shawn and I made curry shrimp over rice with a tomato salad for lunch, and now I'm going surfing. Vavavooooooom.

No comments:

Post a Comment