not all who wander are lost.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bill.




Dear Bill,

You have been building us up for some time now. Hours have been spent, obsessing and analyzing your every move. All the preparations have been made, and now in the final hours - it's all up to you. People's happiness depends on you. Please, don't let us down. I'm not trying to put all of this on your shoulders, I know that Wind & Tide take some responsibility as well - but, we'd appreciate if you did the best you can.

Sincerely,

Cailin Callahan




Yes - I've written a letter to a Hurricane. Yes - it's 630am, and I'm not quite awake. But, I know that Bill has stirred up some emotions in our tiny apartment, and tiny town - so I just wanted to put this letter out into the universe.

Last night at the Coffee Comedy show (thanks to all of those who came out!) Sven freestyled a fantastic "surf taco" song, dedicated to Bill. It was hysterical and totally on point.


sven and i. the best team.

1 comment: