not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anthony Bourdain.

Yesterday I was at my parents house, cooling off and watching TV - two things that CANNOT be done in my apartment. I tuned into the travel channel, and lucky for me - Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" was on. I gotta admit, I think that I have a mini-crush on Mr. Bourdain - afterall, he shares the same passion, the main reason that I get up in the morning - FOOD. I sat in front of the fan and watched a few shows, one where he travels through Urguay, another through Saudi Arabia. I love traveling for so many reasons, but the main reason that I want to go places is to EAT. India, Rome, Spain - it's all for the food. Bourdain, my fellow-food-loving-potty-mouth, has a mantra - which I hold near and dear to my heart:

I write.
I travel.
I'm hungry for more.


I hear ya Tony, I hear ya.



For a bit more about my favorite guy, check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain

No comments:

Post a Comment