not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

work. work. work. and.....work.

Wow.

It's been a long time since my last blog.

It has been a busy couple of days...I've put in more hours than I'd care to count, but my "savings" envelope certainly gained a few ounces...getting that much closer to my saving goal.

Lemme see, lemme see. Callen has arrived from Costa Rica. I've said hello, given him a hug and that's about it. I passed him today on my way to work, he was riding Billy's bike. Emily Corkill came in from NYC to visit, and I hung out with her on the car-ride back to my place from the bus station, and for a few hours on the beach today. Woo-fuckin-hoo. Emily had a good time though...and they let me live vicariously through them by updating me with photos from all of their goodtimes.

They went....to Busch's.

They went...to Carol's Custard.


They went...yard-saling.


I went...to work. Then to work. And then to work.

Did I mention that Shawn's in Maine for 10 days making a wooden board, camping and surfing? But, I'm not complaining...I'm keeping my eye on the prize {aka Ecuador and Costa Rica} and have been busy planning my trip to the Galapagos Islands!! Boom. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment