not all who wander are lost.

Friday, April 17, 2009

'64 Chevrolet Chevelle Camino



Oh lord, won't you buy me a '64 Chevelle El Camino...




Boom. I love it. There aren't any cars out there that really blow my skirt up. I love my bright blue Ford Fuckus with the big dent in the back door. There's no car that I want more than the Fuckus. It's cute, funny, efficient...and totally mine. BUT, if I were to buy a new when -- shall I say, WHEN I buy a new car, I want an El Camino. My dad drove a red one, back in the day, and he looked absolutely badass. After searching high and low, I decided that I like the Camino's from 1964...the Chevelle model.  What do you think? Can you see me crusin' in the Camino, boards hangin out the back and Maude cruisin with her head out the window? I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment