not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

List Lady

I am a list making fool! It's the only way that I get anything done. Shawn calls my mind the "carnival"...it's just pure mayhem, and the only way to set things straight and bring some clarity to it all is by writing lists, and by writing EVERYTHING in my daily planner. Unfortunately my beautiful, purple daily planner (a gift from miss sharonie) was STOLEN on my last day in Dominical. To some, this is no big deal, but for me - it has turned my world upside down. There is no way to organize that madness in my head! I am very specific about the planner that I like. You need to see the whole week when you open a page, but there needs to be enough room for you to write what you need to. Also, I don't want to see the whole month...that's just too much. One week at a time. It needs to be the size of a novel, not so small that it fits in your pocket, and not so big that it's the size of a magazine. Another misfortune I have faced is replacing my coveted planner. Because it is now the end of March, there aren't ANY 2009 planner's left for sale. Why would there be? Who the hell buys a planner for 2009 3 months into it? SO, I have been forced to buy an inferior moleskin planner, with each page being that individual date, and it's so small that it fits into my pocket. BAH.

My mind is a complete clusterfuck.

5:30am, Costa Rica, 2 days before I come back to the States
Me, frantically making a list of things I need to do when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment