not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bejuco BeachBreak

Bejuco!

It's the day after St. Patty's Day. Last night was uneventful...after a great day of mellow surf out front I had one beer to celebrate the holiday, a fish casado at el vago, and then went home and went to bed. We moved out of Adam's though and up onto Canada Hill into Elenor's cabina. It is pretty phenomenal. A jungle view out the back and an ocean view out the front. Very private with tree's all over, a pool, windchimes, and a beautiful spot for lounging. We lucked out for sure. I'm missing the family, but Shawn and I didn't want to overstay our welcome so we mooooveedd on. I must say though, my morning didn't feel complete with Newman to cuddle with, Adam to bicker with, and Les and Ma to chat with on the front porch. I also felt a sense of loss this morning when I had to do my own dishes...Les, the professional dishwasher who has "washed more dishes than any other goddamn person has in their whole life", was not around.

This morning, fully rested, we woke up and headed to Bejuco. And it was so much fun. Chest high, clean, with some umph to it. It's a beach break and the water was CRYSTAL CLEAR. I'm talking clear clear clear, you could see every fish that was swimming underneath you and around you. After that we headed back to our cabina and napped for two hours, swam in the pool, read, and now down at Soda Mary for come chatting and internet time before Tsunami Sushi. MmMm, pura vida.

xoxoxoxoxo cailin

No comments:

Post a Comment