not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wonderful Night.

Saturday Jan 17th, 10 20pm, Cahuita, Costa Rica

Tonight was a wonderful night. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. And after the discouraging day it was just what I needed...what we ALL needed. We've all been a bit down and frustrated the past 2 days about the car, Michele is pissed off at her university, and the past 2 days we could have really used some good waves to cheer us up. After a frustrated conversation about the car and brakes *the LACK of brakes, in regards to tomorrows journey over the mountain, I recommended pizza and beer. I'm tired of worrying about money, so tonight it was no object, and the others were feeling the same. We had garlic bread app and I had a salad. We each had our own FABULOUSLY delicious pizzas, and we ended with tiramisu and espressos *the European way! We were at our table for almost 3 hours. The conversaton was great/ tons of great stories, good jokes and some good old fashioned trash talking. They talked about Italians, their accent and rudeness, speaking german, alcohol, traveling europe, and espresso...ps america, you do NOT drink ur espresso with a lemon peel!! I taught them about beer pong and flip cup, which theyd never heard of, and they taught me some european drinking games. We laughed. Ate. Laughed. Drank. Laughed and laughed some more. Nico won the world domination pizza eating contest and MONO Michele woke up from her nap at the table the second she heard the word TIRAMISU. Did I mention that I enjoy my travel partners?

Tonight is movie night and surprise surprise Michele is asleep already. She says that she likes to listen to movies. Hahahaha. I'm not far behind her, this is the latest I've been up so far in Costa Rica.

Gute Nacht.
Good Night.
Buenos Noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment